# L192 Privacy Notice
# What information we collect?
The information we learn from customers help us personalize and continually improve our services. Here are types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or any other way.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example: we gather information about products you have viewed on our platforms.
- Your Device Information: We may collect your browser type, device type, and referring sites. We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
# Does Little Digital share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third Party Analytics: We use a number of third party analytics and service providers to help us evaluate our users' use of Little Digital; compile statistical reports on activity; and improve our content and website performance. Third party analytics may have your browsing history on our platform.
- Third Party Service Providers: We also use number of third party service providers, such as logistic services. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
# How secure is your information?
- All communication between you and us are encrypted.
- We do not directly store your credit card data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.