# Terms and Conditions
Welcome to L192 by Little Digital. Thanks for using our platform. Please read these Terms and Conditions before using any of our services. By using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You should visit our Terms and Conditions regularly to make note of any changes we have made to our Terms and Conditions.
# Electronic Communications
When you use our services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this platform or through the other Little Digital platforms, such as our mobile application, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
# Price and Payment
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on our services are accurate, there may be instances where errors may occurs. If we discover an error in the price of any products which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
- We are under no obligation to fulfill your order if the price listed on the website is incorrect even after your order has been acknowledged by us.
- You can pay via any of our e-payment methods listed in the checkout or choose Cash on Delivery.
- To minimize the risk, we do not directly store your card data.
# Refusal of Order
We reserve the right to withdraw or edit any products from our services at any time. We will make our best efforts to always process all orders but there may be exceptional circumstances wherein, we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion. If we cancel your order and you have already made payment for your order. the payment amount will be fully refunded to you.
- The delivery staff will contact you before any delivery. If we use a third party service to deliver your order to places where our delivery service is absent, we will send you the delivery information.
- We shall notify you if we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the order, you may be required to sign for delivery. You may contact our customer service at +85516955505 or [email protected] if there is any fault, defect or damage to the product. You are required to provide the delivery document if you are to return the product.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within five days of our first attempt to delivery the product to you) accept delivery or collect the product, we may charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by your refusal or no longer make the product available for delivery or collection.
# Returns and refunds policy
We HAPPILY accept honest return within 5 days for an exchange or store credit. However, we require the following conditions: (1) products must be unworn (trying the product to see if it is fit is not considered wearing); (2) products must be in the original condition with all tags and labels attached; and (3) the in-store exchange cannot be returned. Please inspect the exchange carefully before checking out You can return the product for free to our staff at your door. For customers in provinces, we will pay for your returning cost if we send the wrong product to you. Examples of non-returnable products are beauty products, jewelries, lingerie and sale items. You can check the product on one of our platforms (i.e web and app) to see if the product is returnable. We have the right to refuse any return if the customer has an abnormal pattern of returning products.
# Intellectual Property Complaint
We respect the intellectual property of the others. However, we are unable to detect every time if any intellectual property right is being infringed as our platforms are open to multiple merchants. If you believe that your intellectual property right is being infringed, please contact us at [email protected] We will assist you in removing violations and preventing future violations.
# Personal Data Protection
# Accessibility and Limitation
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Little Digital. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the services:
- We may limit or terminate our service and keep users off if we think they are creating problems.
- To communicate with Little Digital representatives or other users in abusive or offensive manner.
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of exploiting our system
# DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Little Digital and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Little Digital’s Liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other Liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.